THE BACK STORY
Originally part of Rancho Ojai, a 22,000 acre Spanish land grant, Old Creek Ranch has a long history starting in 1906 when Antonio Riva purchased the Ranch and built the first winery on the property. In 1981, The Whitman Family brought life to the property by starting Old Creek Ranch Winery and in 2015, the current owners, The Holguin Family, have reinvigorated the property’s vineyard, orchards, and overall aesthetics of the Ranch.
RANCH HISTORY | THE OWNERS | THE WINEMAKER
A look back into our past…
Page under construction